Doctorate of Education in Counselor Education and Supervision – Online
Examine today’s educational issues through sound research methodology with UC’s Doctorate of Education in Counselor Education and Supervision (Ed.D. CES) degree. This degree is a specialization of the University’s Ed.D. in Educational Leadership and is offered in a convenient hybrid format allowing most of the degree to be completed online.
Doctorate of Education in Counselor Education and Supervision graduates will earn:
- Qualifications for a teaching career in higher education
- Administrative expertise for leadership in a variety of educational and clinical settings
- Advanced clinical skills designed to maximize proficiency in an independent practice
Graduates can prepare for careers along diverse educational paths, such as:
- Counselor education
- Professional leadership and supervision
- Advanced clinical practice
- Advocacy, research and scholarship
Learn more about the opportunities you can explore through our Doctorate of Education programs. Fill out the form on this page for more information!